Panchavati Rural Development Society is a registered Voluntary Organization under the Andhra Pradesh (Telangana areas) Public Societies Registration Act, 1350 Fasli (Act I of 1350.F) vide Registration No. 4586/94, dt.19-9-1994. The society is also Registered as a Charitable Institution U/S 12A & 80G of Income Tax Act 1961 vide F. No. Hqrs.II/12A/80G/89/94-95, dt.06-02-1996. The society’s Permanent Account Number (PAN): AAA TP 4032 F. Newly Registered u/s.12A UNIQUE REGISTRATION No: AAATP4032FE20212, Dated 24-09-2021. 80G UNIQUE REGISTRATION NO: AAATP4032FF20210, dated 24-09-2021. CSR Activities and the Registration Number is: CSR00017337 dt.08.11.2021 with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India- New Delhi. We are the member of Guide Star India. Our GSN Number 168/ Our link is https://guidestarindia.org/Summary.aspx?CCReg=168
We currently implement our activities mainly in two districts of Telengana i.e., Hyderabad & Rangareddy districts. We have projects running at micro level through volunteers and nominal paid staff, few in collaboration with Dharani Life Skills Private Limited
|* Bridge the gap between Government & Community welfare & development programmes. |
* Cities without Slums.
|* Mobile e-literacy, Digital/Information & Communication Technology (ICT) / e-education for all at their doorstep (Education & Skills Training on wheels).|
|* Compulsory education, Skills & Vocational trainings for Women & Children.|
* Quality Education (SDG-4) for all Rural and Urban People.
* To provide Health education to Adolescent & Youth.
|* To provide environmental education in schools and promote environment friendly technologies for sustainable development emphasize on Waste Management. |
* To promote and impart training on diversified agricultural techniques for growth & productivity of agricultural sector & empower women for innovative women enterprises.
- Women & children empowerment.
- Health, environment & e-literacy education for all.
- Conserve and manage natural resources including waste management.